Overcoming
Overwhelm

 ENROLLMENT 

You're one step away from
overcoming overwhelm in your life.

 

BEFORE YOU ENROLL,

LET'S MAKE SURE YOU'RE
A FIT FOR THE PROGRAM.

THIS PROGRAM
IS FOR YOU IF...

1.

YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR DAY.

You feel like life is living you, instead of you living life. It's exhausting and not the way you believe life should be.  Well, you're right: it's not.  And doesn't have to be this way. This program will help you take back control.

2.

YOUR FAMILY, HEALTH, AND FAVORITE PASTIMES ARE TAKING A HIT.


Those things most important to your life are not getting as much attention as they deserve because you're constantly trying to keep your nose above water with work and the breadth of life's responsibilities at large. Overcoming Overwhelm will help you free up time for the things that really deserve (and need) it.

3.

DESPITE HOW HARD YOU'RE WORKING, IT FEELS LIKE THE MOST MEANINGFUL OR IMPORTANT THINGS AREN'T GETTING DONE.


You're playing a game of existential wack-a-mole. Putting out fires and attending to the needs of others is important work, yet there is some crucial work you know should be addressed but is being neglected.  This program will help you get to that priority-yet-not-urgent bucket that top performers always invest in.

4.

YOU CAN'T SEE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.


It seems that an insane schedule & stress are simply the trade-off you need to accept as part of being a professional in the high-impact, high-profile, high-income roles that you enjoy. This is simply not true. Professionals like yourself have more responsibilities, but also have more resources at your disposal to help you than you realize. This program will help you use them.

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU IF...

1.

YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO INVEST 1% OF YOUR TIME TO OPTIMIZE THE OTHER 99% OF YOUR LIFE.

A 1-hour weekly workshop is only 0.6% of the hours in a week. You must be time-scarce if this program is of interest to you. But if you won't do the work to open up one hour weekly to solve the problem, you're simply not in the right headspace to make the necessary changes. Neither this program nor any other is going to help you.

2.

YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO INVEST A FRACTION OF 1% OF YOUR INCOME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

The Overcoming Overwhelm beta pricing is $1000 - less than 1% of income for any high-level professional, all of whom would have a six-figure income. If you believe $1000 is too much to invest in yourself to regain clarity, control, balance, boldness and sanity...then time is definitely not your scarcest resource and there are other challenges and programs to consider first.

3.

YOU FEEL THAT A SEVEN-WEEK PROGRAM IS TOO LONG OF A TIME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

This program will undo years of suboptimal mindsets, habits, and ways of working. If you believe 7-weeks is too long, there's a level of impatience and short-sightedness that must be solved before your overwhelm can be solved. There is no magic wand.

4.

YOU'RE MOSTLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING A FEW NEW "TIME MANAGEMENT" TRICKS
 

This is a program for those who recognize that change must happen for them to perform at high-levels and flourish while doing so.  Overcoming overwhelm requires you to address an entire system of dynamics holistically.  Participants must adopt new perspectives and resolve to do the work needed to create transformational changes and results. If this isn't something you're truly committed to solving, there is no program or group of tips, tricks, and hacks that will work for you.

NO RISK GUARANTEE

We fully believe in the value and impact of this program if implemented by participants.
 

Yet even with the onus you to do your part,
if after 30 days of participation in the course

you are not seeing the expected value,
you will then have 7 days to request a refund

and will receive full reimbursement.

 ENROLL NOW 

You're one step away from
overcoming overwhelm in your life.

YOU RECEIVE

7 Weekly Workshop Sessions

Digital

Workbook /
Action Plan

Weekly
Office
Hours

Accountable

Action

Framework

Executive
Success
Tools

AND RESTORE

CLARITY

CONTROL

BALANCE

BOLDNESS

SANITY

Upon payment, you will receive immediate access to an online module that will prepare you for your first live session.