The #CEO, #COO, #CFO at your top clients - how many text you when they need anything related to the problem you help them solve?
Jonah Goodhart, as CEO of Moat,
urged his team to establish
with executive sponsors.
Fayez Mohamood, CEO of Bluecore
thinks of this as getting your clients
'to have you on speed dial'.
#HighPerforming#Execs & orgs create simple, foundational goals.
❔ What's best way to navigate challenging market dynamics ❔
✅ Establish enough rapport and value that when clients hit tough times, they call or text you. ✅
❔ What's the best way to know that your retention & expansion rates will stay as healthy as possible ❔
✅ Create a texting-level relationship with those responsible for that decision to expand or renew. ✅
❔ What's a sound way to capture an incremental $10M ❔
✅ Get on speed dial with decision-makers who have $10M of budget and $100M - $1B problems to solve ✅
Why make things more complicated than need be?
(1) List the 20% of your clients who make up (or *could* make up) the highest % of your revenue.
(2) Define what qualifies a client contact as the executive sponsor.
(3) Don't know that exec sponsor yet? Get at them today. Really: by end of day.
(4) Not on speed dial or texting relationship? Spend more time with them. ASAP.
(5) Track the monthly increase in the % of those top clients/prospects whose exec sponsors you have...
(a) ...connected with (they KNOW you)
(b) ...established a dialog with (they LIKE you)
(c) ...created a text/speed-dial dialog with (they TRUST you)
Ready. Set. GO.