Don't have a scoreboard? Don't know what you're missing. 6 rules for creating a scoreboard on the inputs that drive the desired #outcomes...
A great executional scoreboard has:
(1) Both lead & lag measures - tie executional activity to business impact
(2) Both individual & team scores - balancing ownership for every participant with team spirit/competition/accountability.
(3) "At a glance" simple - within 5 seconds everyone can tell if they're winning or losing
(4) Always visible to the entire team - wherever they spend most of their time - whether that's in Slack or on the production floor.
(5) Is built to engage & motivating the team, not for the manager/coach (who usually wants more detail)
(6) Requires the team to input (and own) their score with the leader only monitoring for accuracy...vs inputing on their behalf.
If you're a #CEO, #COO, or #CRO
and you've had multiple missed quarters
on top or bottom-line (lagging metrics),
it may serve you to have a better scoreboard
on all leading metrics around the specific actions
that are the inputs to your desired #outcomes.
Need help creating the right scoreboard
(and process around it)
▶️ REACH OUT◀️
and we can discuss what
it would look like to get this
set up for your team.
Refining #Strategy + Optimizing #Execution